To register, please fill out the following form and click submit. Only invited participants may register.
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
* Zip/Postal Code:
* Email Address:
Emergency contact person, not attending meeting (Name and phone number):
Please indicate if you have any special dietary needs for this meeting.
Allergy (please specify)
Other (please specify)
* Group in which you will be participating:
1. Evidence of probiotic and prebiotic benefits to public health - scientific and regulatory needs. Chairs: Mary Ellen Sanders, Seppo Salminen and Irene Lenoir-Wijnkoop. THIS GROUP IS FULL
2. Use of probiotics and/or prebiotics to program fetal and newborn health / first 1000 days of life. Chairs: Michael Cabana and David Mills
3. Influence of neurochemical-producing probiotics and the microbiome on the brain and its function including behavior. Chairs: Eamonn Quigley and Ted Dinan
4. Is a “normal” microbiome a “healthy” microbiome, and can a more optimal one be created through probiotic/prebiotic manipulation? Karen Scott and Todd Klaenhammer
5. Personalized probiotics and prebiotics. Colin Hill and Fredrik Backhed
* Probiotics, Prebiotics, and the Host Microbiome: The Science of Translation session, June 12, 2013. Please note that registration for this session is complimentary for ISAPP meeting attendees. You do not need to register for this meeting separately.
I plan to attend Probiotics, Prebiotics, and the Host Microbiome: The Science of Translation session.
I do NOT plan to attend Probiotics, Prebiotics, and the Host Microbiome: The Science of Translation session.
* Hudson River harbor dinner cruise, Thursday June 13, 6 pm – ~10 pm. (Free for ISAPP Meeting participants.)
I plan to attend the Hudson River harbor dinner cruise
I do NOT plan to participate in the Hudson River harbor dinner cruise
* I am interested in bringing my spouse or partner to the meeting.
* Please indicate your ISAPP category:
Industry Advisory Committee Member
Current Board of Directors Member
Student and Fellows Association Member
* Names and affiliations of all delegates will be posted on the web site. If you do not want your name listed, please indicate here:
I do not want my name posted on the website.
What is the number one thing you want to get out of this meeting?:
* Please select one of the following
No travel reimbursement or accommodation reimbursement will be requested to attend this meeting
I have read and understand the travel reimbursement & accommodation policy, which will be administered by the New York Academy of Sciences for the 2013 meeting
* indicates a required field
To advance scientific excellence in probiotics and prebiotics.